Want To Advertise On This Blog? Click here.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Plus - Size, High Quality Bras - Less Than $30

-->

I've just come across LeadingLady.com, and I'm thrilled to finally find a company that offers attractive and affordable plus sized bras. Their inventory looks priced to sell, and it seems like they run a lot of coupons and specials.

Prior to this, I've been very disappointed in the selection of bras available to plus-size women. Fredericks of Hollywood only go up to a certain size. The same for Walmart, and their bras are not that attractive. Lane Bryant and The Avenue charge an arm and a leg for their bras, and I've had problems with the underwire in their stock. Most internet bra sites charge way to much, so I'm thrilled to see a place that offers plus size bras with a good price.

-->
As you can see, they have a wide variety of styles and sizes! Get your own great bras by clicking here.

No comments: